Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
- Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research
Major discovery efforts at the frontiers of science
The Novartis Institutes for BioMedical Research (NIBR) is the innovation engine of Novartis. We collaborate across scientific and organizational boundaries, with a focus on powerful new technologies that have the potential to help produce therapeutic breakthroughs for patients.
People dedicated to discovery
Research campuses across the globe
Our science is deeply interconnected and nimble, open and accepting of criticism, prioritized to win in a competitive landscape, and – most importantly – impatient in its delivery to patients.
Our research benefits from an external network of more than 300 academic and 100 industry alliances focused on areas of mutual scientific interest.
Novartis looks for dedicated team members to join its research efforts around the world. We recruit the best and brightest at all levels of expertise.
- Scientific Associate/ Scientist, In Vivo Hearing
- Scientific Associate II Biochemistry
- MD Investigative Pathologist, Oncology Translational Research
- Experienced Clinical Trial Leader-Early Phase Clinical Operations
Cambridge, MA, USA