Benefiting from our continued focus on innovation, Novartis has one of the industry’s most competitive pipelines. Many of these projects, which include new molecular entities as well as additional indications and different formulations for marketed products, are for medicines that could significantly advance treatment standards for patients worldwide. This table provides an overview of selected projects in development. Please note: the Novartis Pipeline data is updated quarterly.
- CFZ533iscalimabSjorgen’s Syndrome (SjS)Immunology Phase 2 ≥ 2026 CD40 inhibitor (Blocking, non-depleting, anti-CD40 monoclonal antibody)
- CFZ533iscalimabLupus NephritisCardiovascular Phase 2 CD40 inhibitor (Blocking, non-depleting, anti-CD40 monoclonal antibody)
- CMK389CMK389Pulmonary sarcoidosisOthers Phase 2 IL-18 inhibitor
- COA566Coartem®Malaria uncomplicated (<5kg patients)Others Phase 3 2024
- DFF332DFF332Renal cell carcinomaOncology: Solid Tumors Phase 1 HIF2A inhibitor
- DFT383DFT383Cystinosis pre/post kidney transplantNeuroscience Phase 1 CTNS gene delivery
- DFV890DFV890OsteoarthritisImmunology Phase 2 NLRP3 inhibitor
- DFV890DFV890Familial cold auto-inflammatory syndromeImmunology Phase 2 NLRP3 inhibitor
- DFV890DFV890Low risk myelodysplastic syndromeOncology: Hematology Phase 1 ≥ 2026 NLRP3 inhibitor
- DLX313DLX313 (UCB0599)Parkinson’s diseaseNeuroscience Phase 2 ≥ 2026 Alpha-synuclein Inhibitor
- EDI048EDI048CryptosporidiosisOthers Phase 1 CpPI(4)K inhibitor
- ETB115Promacta®Radiation sickness syndromeOncology: Hematology Phase 3 2025 Thrombopoietin receptor (TPO-R) Agonist
- EXV811atrasentanIgA nephropathyCardiovascular Phase 3 ETₐ receptor antagonist
- EYU688EYU688DengueOthers Phase 1 NS4B inhibitor
- FUB523zigakibartIgA nephropathyCardiovascular Phase 3 Anti-APRIL
- HRO761HRO761Solid tumorsOncology: Solid Tumors Phase 1 Werner inhibitor
- IAG933IAG933MesotheliomaOncology: Solid Tumors Phase 1
- IGE025Xolair®Food allergyImmunology Phase 3 2023 IgE Inhibitor (High-affinity anti-IgE monoclonal antibody)
- IGE025Xolair®Auto-injectorImmunology Registration IgE Inhibitor (High-affinity anti-IgE monoclonal antibody)
- INC424Jakavi®Acute GVHD, PediatricsOncology: Hematology Phase 2 2024 JAK1/2 inhibitor
NSAI Non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor
Taf Tafinlar® (dabrafenib)
Mek Mekinist® (trametinib)
a EU filing, approved in US.
b US filing, approved in EU.
c US filing, submitted in EU.
d US pending submission, approved in EU
e EU filing, submitted in US.
This information was factually accurate on the date it was published. Novartis assumes no duty to update the information to reflect subsequent developments. Readers should not rely upon the information on this page as current or accurate after its publication date. For the latest information on the Novartis' pipeline, readers should visit the News and Investors sections of our website. This information constitutes forward-looking statements relating to Novartis AG's business, including express or implied discussions regarding potential new products, potential new indications for existing products, or regarding potential future revenues from any such products. Such forward-looking statements reflect the current views of Novartis AG regarding future events, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. There can be no guarantee that any new products will be approved for sale in any market, or that any new indications will be approved for existing products in any market, or that such products will achieve any particular revenue levels.
In particular, management's expectations could be affected by, among other things, uncertainties involved in the development of new pharmaceutical products; unexpected clinical trial results, including additional analysis of existing clinical data or unexpected new clinical data; unexpected regulatory actions or delays or government regulation generally; the Novartis Group's ability to obtain or maintain patent or other proprietary intellectual property protection, including the uncertainties involved in the US litigation process; competition in general; government, industry, and general public pricing and other political pressures; and other risks and factors referred to in Novartis AG's current Form 20-F on file with the US Securities and Exchange Commission. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein as anticipated, believed, estimated or expected.