Benefiting from our continued focus on innovation, Novartis has one of the industry’s most competitive pipelines. Many of these projects, which include new molecular entities as well as additional indications and different formulations for marketed products, are for medicines that could significantly advance treatment standards for patients worldwide. This table provides an overview of selected projects in development. Please note: the Novartis Pipeline data is updated quarterly.
- AAA601Lutathera®Gastroenteropancreatic neuroendocrine tumors, 1st line in G2/3 tumors (GEP-NET 1L G3)Solid Tumors Phase 3 2023 Radioligand therapy target SSTR
- AAA601Lutathera®GEPNET, pediatricsSolid Tumors Phase 2 Radioligand therapy target SSTR
- AAA601Lutathera®GlioblastomaSolid Tumors Phase 2 Radioligand therapy target SSTR
- AAA601Lutathera®1L ES-SCLCSolid Tumors Phase 2 Radioligand therapy target SSTR
- AAA603177Lu-NeoBMultiple solid tumorsSolid Tumors Phase 1 ≥ 2026 Radioligand therapy target GRPR
- AAA617Pluvicto®Metastatic hormone sensitive prostate cancer (mHSPC)Solid Tumors Phase 3 2024 Radioligand therapy target PSMA
- AAA617Pluvicto®Metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) pre-taxaneSolid Tumors Phase 3 2023 Radioligand therapy target PSMA
- AAA817225Ac-PSMA-617Metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancerSolid Tumors Phase 1 Radioligand therapy target PSMA
- BYL719Piqray®Ovarian cancerSolid Tumors Phase 3 2023 P13K-alpha inhibitor
- DFF332DFF332Renal cell carcinomaSolid Tumors Phase 1 HIF2A inhibitor
- IAG933IAG933MesotheliomaSolid Tumors Phase 1
- JDQ443JDQ4432/3L Non-small cell lung cancerSolid Tumors Phase 3 2024 KRAS inhibitor
- JDQ443JDQ443NSCLC and CRC (mono and/or combo)Solid Tumors Phase 2 ≥ 2026 KRAS inhibitor
- KFA115KFA115Solid tumorsSolid Tumors Phase 1 Novel immunomodulatory agent
- LEE011Kisqali®Hormone receptor-positive, HER2-negative breast cancer (HR+, HER2- BC) (adjuvant)Solid Tumors Phase 3 2023 CDK4/6 inhibitor
- MGY825MGY825NSCLCSolid Tumors Phase 1 KARS (Lysyl-tRNA synthetase) Inhibitor
- NIS793NIS793, spartalizumab1L metastatic colorectal cancerSolid Tumors Phase 2 TGFB1 inhibitor
- NZV930NZV930, spartalizumab, NIR178Solid tumorsSolid Tumors Phase 1 CD73 Antagonist
- QEQ278QEQ278NSCLCSolid Tumors Phase 1 ≥ 2026 NKG2D/-L pathway modulator
- TNO155TNO155Solid tumors (single agent)Solid Tumors Phase 2 ≥ 2026 SHP2 inhibitor
NSAI Non-steroidal aromatase inhibitor
Taf Tafinlar® (dabrafenib)
Mek Mekinist® (trametinib)
a EU filing, approved in US.
b US filing, approved in EU.
c US filing, submitted in EU.
d US pending submission, approved in EU
e EU filing, submitted in US.
This information was factually accurate on the date it was published. Novartis assumes no duty to update the information to reflect subsequent developments. Readers should not rely upon the information on this page as current or accurate after its publication date. For the latest information on the Novartis' pipeline, readers should visit the News and Investors sections of our website. This information constitutes forward-looking statements relating to Novartis AG's business, including express or implied discussions regarding potential new products, potential new indications for existing products, or regarding potential future revenues from any such products. Such forward-looking statements reflect the current views of Novartis AG regarding future events, and involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by such statements. There can be no guarantee that any new products will be approved for sale in any market, or that any new indications will be approved for existing products in any market, or that such products will achieve any particular revenue levels.
In particular, management's expectations could be affected by, among other things, uncertainties involved in the development of new pharmaceutical products; unexpected clinical trial results, including additional analysis of existing clinical data or unexpected new clinical data; unexpected regulatory actions or delays or government regulation generally; the Novartis Group's ability to obtain or maintain patent or other proprietary intellectual property protection, including the uncertainties involved in the US litigation process; competition in general; government, industry, and general public pricing and other political pressures; and other risks and factors referred to in Novartis AG's current Form 20-F on file with the US Securities and Exchange Commission. Should one or more of these risks or uncertainties materialize, or should underlying assumptions prove incorrect, actual results may vary materially from those described herein as anticipated, believed, estimated or expected.