The Novartis Patient Assistance Foundation, Inc. (NPAF) is committed to providing access to Novartis medications for those most in need. If you are experiencing financial hardship, cannot afford the cost of your treatment, and have limited or no prescription coverage, then you may be eligible to receive Novartis medications for free.
To be eligible for NPAF assistance, you must:
- Reside in the United States or a U.S. Territory
- Have limited or no prescription insurance coverage
- Meet income guidelines adjusted for household size, for the medication for which the patient is seeking assistance
- Have a valid prescription for the Novartis medication
- Be treated by a licensed U.S. healthcare provider on an outpatient basis
Select your medication(s) from the list below, review the income requirements for each medication(s), and follow the directions provided to apply.