Committed to providing access to Novartis medications for those most in need.
NPAF is an independent, 501(c)(3) non-profit, non-commercial entity. Patients who cannot afford the cost of their Novartis medication may be eligible to receive them from NPAF at no cost.
To be eligible, patients must:
- Reside in the United States or a U.S. Territory
- Be treated by a licensed U.S. healthcare provider on an outpatient basis
- Meet income and affordability guidelines*
How it works:
- Patients are enrolled for up to 12 months
- Annual re-enrollment is required
- Enrolled patients get Novartis medication at no cost
*See below for more information about eligibility. Criteria vary by product.
Select your medication(s) from the list below, review the product-specific requirements for each medication(s), and follow the directions provided to apply.