Novartis considers the protection of your personal data and privacy a very important matter. We seek to adhere to all privacy laws and enforce clear policies on protecting personal information. Our data privacy programme includes a global organisation and infrastructure as well as procedures and training to support local activities and help our efforts to ensure compliance.
Novartis processes personal data in a variety of contexts and we invite you to carefully read our Privacy Notices, which set out how we process your personal data and explain your rights and our obligations:
- General Privacy Notice for Business Partners
- General Privacy Notice for Suppliers
- Privacy Notice for Individuals Who Are Involved in Adverse Events, Medical Information Queries or Complaints
- @NovartisIreland Twitter Community Guidelines and Privacy Notice
- Novartis Ireland Patient Support Programme Privacy Notice
Should you have any questions about our Privacy Notices or approach to data privacy, or wish to exercise your rights, we invite you to contact [email protected].