Our grants program
Novartis provides funding opportunities for the general purposes of supporting healthcare initiatives from scientific and charitable organisations that directly support patients, improve healthcare and enable ongoing education that are aligned to our Therapeutic Areas:
- Cardio Metabolic
- Immunology and Dermatology
For more detailed information on our therapeutic areas click here.
If your request is not aligned to our therapeutic areas, please contact us via email [email protected]
- Grants can be provided to all registered medical, scientific, charitable and healthcare organisations, and patient associations
- Novartis does not provide funding directly to an individual or for an individual’s activities
- Grants cannot fund expenses already incurred by the recipient
- Grants cannot be provided to underwrite a commercial business, generate income or pay for an employee’s salary in part or full.
- Please apply through our online system.
- For an introduction to our online system click here.
- For a step-by-step user guide to the online system, please click here.
- Please provide all required information (including detailed cost breakdowns), otherwise your request may be delayed, or rejected.
- Monthly Committee Meetings to review requests are held from February-November each year.
- Requests are assessed on the value to patients, healthcare, the advancement of medical and scientific knowledge and / or community impact.
- Results will be communicated after the Committee has made a decision.
- Please note that approval of funding requests may take up to three months.
The Compliance Officer
54 Waterloo Road
Macquarie Park NSW 2113