Of associates benefit from flexible working hours
Of associates have access to on-site fitness centers and external sport facilities
Of associates and families have access to TIGNUM X
Of associates reached by Employee Assistance Programs and Counselling
Being present, in the moment and pausing amid the constant influx of stimuli and acknowledging our thoughts, feelings and physical sensations. Practicing mindfulness increases our self-awareness, minimises stress levels and helps us appreciate the preciousness of life.
- Sustainable High Impact
Sustainable High Impact is a condition where we are highly motivated, self-image is strong, and our capability to handle a busy, complex world is evident. Through our behaviours, we purposefully manage our personal energy, resilience, mental agility and impact. Achieved through: mindset, movement, nutrition and recovery.
- Impact on ourselves: personal energy, resilience, and mental agility
- Impact on others: become an energy giver and inspire others
Depending on our location, Novartis supports many programs:
- Health awareness: skin and eye screenings and migraine care
- Physical condition: walking meetings, healthy meals
- Mind: sleep for health, mindfulness, Mental Health First Aiders
Novartis offers courses where helpful information and practices concerning mental health are shared. We learn to have the confidence to talk about mental health, understand signs and symptoms, know where to send a person in need, and support the discussion of breaking the stigma associated with mental health.
- Ergonomics: office & mobile ergonomic tools
- Assistance: Employee Assistance program, Global Financial Well-being program, Caring for Colleagues programme
Where possible, Novartis gives us the choice of when, where and how we work in order to manage the demands and priorities of our professional and personal life with sustainable impact. We have access to the latest collaborative technology, flexible workspaces and servant leaders that role-modelling flexibility.
The quality of our workspace directly relates to our energy levels. Novartis aims to create a work environment that is inspiring, supports well-being, collaboration and agility. Activity-based working has been introduced to support the shift to a more agile and collaborative working environment.