Novartis Canada is deeply committed to providing support to organizations that deliver real benefits to our communities and beyond. To this end, we are implementing new guiding principles to determine which organizations are eligible to receive funding, an using updated submission windows to support this transition.
We have evolved our guiding principles to ensure our support drives impact for patients and the healthcare system. Starting in January 2022, all grant and donation applicants will need to meet at least one of the new three guiding principles:
- Innovative digital and data initiatives that strengthen sustainable health systems leading to timely and high-quality delivery of care for patients.
- Health equity initiatives that promote equitable access, experience, and outcomes for underserved populations by addressing their specified needs
- Community or system-level improvement initiatives that promote a seamless care experience for patients and their families by simplifying care paths and/or system navigation.
To support this transition, there will be three submission windows in 2023:
- Submission window 1: January 1 - February 15
- Submission window 2: June 1 – June 30
- Submission window 3: September 1 – September 30
A Requestor meeting the above criteria does not guarantee an approval for the grant or donation submission (see submission process section). You can find more information on the updated guiding principles, timelines and requirements here.
If you have any questions, please contact [email protected]