All compounds are either investigational or being studied for (a) new use(s). Efficacy and safety have not been established. There is no guarantee that they will become commercially available for the use(s) under investigation.
The main purpose of the current study will be to provide real - world evidence regarding the safety and effectiveness of secukinumab in the management of patients with moderate to severe chronic plaque psoriasis.
Dec 23, 2015
Dec 30, 2025
18 Years and older (Adult, Older Adult)
- Patients able to give written informed consent
- Patients at least 18 years of age at time of informed consent signature
- Confirmed diagnosis of chronic moderate to severe chronic plaque-type psoriasis diagnosed by a specialist and presence of moderate to severe psoriasis symptoms according to physician's clinical judgment at the time of recruitment.
- Patients initiating a treatment for psoriasis as per regional policy. This will include secukinumab, other biologics, systemic treatments, and phototherapy. Decision to treat with any of the above-mentioned treatments must have been reached prior to and independently of recruitment in the study.
- Treatments prescribed in accordance to the product monograph and regional regulatory and reimbursement policies
- Patients able to understand and communicate with the investigator and comply with the requirements of the study.
- Unwillingness or inability to comply with the study requirements
- Participation in a clinical trial of an investigational drug, concurrently or within the last 30 days.