About the Role
At Advanced Accelerator Applications, a Novartis company, we are committed to leading innovation in nuclear medicine and delivering the next generation of targeted radioligand therapy to cancer patients. We are looking for an experienced Project Management professional to help us reach our ambitious goals.
As the Site Project Manager, you are responsible for ensuring successful project outcomes, improving project efficiency, fostering a culture of continuous improvement, and contributing to the organization's overall growth and success. You will drive the successful delivery of projects, manage project resources, and ensure alignment with business objectives.
• Create a comprehensive plan for projects: defining scope, schedule, resource planning, costs, and communications to relevant teams internally. Prepare Project Initiation Documents (Business Requirements (PBR), Work Breakdown Structure (WBS); Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS), Project Scope Statement (PSS).
• Lead and guide projects in planning, executing, and closing projects, ensuring adherence to timelines, budgets, and quality standards. Monitor project progress, identify potential roadblocks, project constraints, financial considerations and proactively communicate issues. Provide regular status updates and reports to management and stakeholders on project performance and outcomes.
• Identify and mitigate projects risks, including timely escalation to local and global management. Establish clear and effective Project Change Management processes.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of project activities and alignment with organizational objectives.
• Develop and implement site communications plans related to your assigned projects to help achieve business strategy by informing, aligning and engaging employees.
• Prepare / execute Project Health & Safety Risk Assessments (Equipment / Process); Perform provisional and final project handover.
• Develop project execution strategy and execute investment projects according to customer needs (costs, schedule, functionality, quality).
• Work in close collaboration with support functions such as Finance, P&O (HR), and IT.
• Evaluate and implement project management tools and software to enhance project tracking and reporting capabilities.
• Partner with Procurement to develop project sourcing strategy, project procurement plan, perform project tendering and procurement.
• This role is Monday-Friday, on-site at our Millburn, NJ location.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Accessibility and Reasonable Accommodations: Individuals in need of a reasonable accommodation due to a medical condition or disability for any part of the application process, or to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know the nature of your request, your contact information and the job requisition number in your message:
• Minimum 5 years’ experience; 3+ years’ experience in a project management role.
• Project Management Certification (PMP) or equivalent preferred.
• Proven record of successful completion of projects and cross-functional collaboration.
• Skilled in using Project Management software tools.
• Strong leadership, communication, and analytical/critical thinking skills.
• Radiopharmaceutical or radiochemistry experience a plus.
• Direct experience working in a cGMP and/or aseptic manufacturing is highly desired.
Why Novartis: Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people’s lives and our vision is to become the most valued and trusted medicines company in the world. How can we achieve this? With our people. It is our associates that drive us each day to reach our ambitions. Be a part of this mission and join us! Learn more here: People and Culture | Novartis.
Pay transparency statement: The pay range for this position at commencement of employment is expected to be between $112,800 and $169,200 a year; however, while salary ranges are effective from 1/1/24 through 12/31/24 fluctuations in the job market may necessitate adjustments to pay ranges during this period. Further, final pay determinations will depend on various factors, including, but not limited to geographical location, experience level, knowledge, skills and abilities. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a sign-on bonus, restricted stock units, and discretionary awards in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits (including 401(k) eligibility and various paid time off benefits, such as vacation, sick time, and parental leave), dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an “at-will position” and the Company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, Company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
You can find everything you need to know about our benefits and rewards in the Novartis Life Handbook. https://www.novartis.com/careers/benefits-rewards
Accessibility and Reasonable Accommodations: The Novartis Group of Companies are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] call +1(877)395-2339 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please include the job requisition number in your message.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: Novartis Talent Pool.
Why Novartis: Helping people with disease and their families takes more than innovative science. It takes a community of smart, passionate people like you. Collaborating, supporting and inspiring each other. Combining to achieve breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. Ready to create a brighter future together? https://www.novartis.com/about/strategy/people-and-culture
Join our Novartis Network: Not the right Novartis role for you? Sign up to our talent community to stay connected and learn about suitable career opportunities as soon as they come up: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network