About the Role
• Service Ops Manager will operate and support Novartis IP & MS Teams Telephony globally.
• Service Ops Manager will drive standard global solutions in the area of fixed telephony, telecommunications, and all corporate telephony services while continuously improving service quality.
Your Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
• Supervises service provider operation of a MS Teams telephony, Global audiocodes border controller infrastructure & Cisco Unified Communications Manager clusters supporting several countries globally
• Understands MS Teams & IP Telephony, telecom, and Cisco IPT services including their components and processes, and serves as an expert of processes that enable or support the service.
• Ensures that the current and future service level requirements and procedures are identified, understood and documented appropriately (in SLA and service documents).
• Ensures effective monitoring, performance and continuous improvement of the service. Reviews and assesses service gaps and addresses gaps/risks where identified.
• Shared responsibility across MS Teams telephony & Cisco IPT service management for service records and documents (SOPs, Work Instructions, Service Operations Manual, etc). Liaises with the appropriate process owners throughout the service management lifecycle.
• Reviews, assesses and approves or rejects Changes to evaluate their impact on service quality. Ensures evaluation of changes relating to configuration items within the scope of the service.
• Ensures that the relevant people and teams from underpinning IT Services are engaged in the delivery and support of the service.
• Actively participates in service reviews (internal and external).
• Ensures that service level reports are produced for the service and that breaches of service level targets are highlighted, investigated and acted upon.
• Accepts complaints and escalates (where necessary) to reach resolution.
• Identifies opportunities for continues improvement for the service, delivers improvement plan and manages/coordinates them.
• Reviews and takes action based on KPI reporting.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
• Working experience with a range of network and UCC Tools, platforms, business Intelligence solutions, best practices for Service Management such as ITIL v3
• Working experience with implementation of new processes or methodologies in complex organizations
Why Novartis: Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people’s lives and our vision is to become the most valued and trusted medicines company in the world. How can we achieve this? With our people. It is our associates that drive us each day to reach our ambitions. Be a part of this mission and join us! Learn more here: https://www.novartis.com/about/strategy/people-and-culture
You’ll receive: You can find everything you need to know about our benefits and rewards in the Novartis Life Handbook. https://www.novartis.com/careers/benefits-rewards
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams' representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here:
Why Novartis: Helping people with disease and their families takes more than innovative science. It takes a community of smart, passionate people like you. Collaborating, supporting and inspiring each other. Combining to achieve breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. Ready to create a brighter future together? https://www.novartis.com/about/strategy/people-and-culture
Join our Novartis Network: Not the right Novartis role for you? Sign up to our talent community to stay connected and learn about suitable career opportunities as soon as they come up: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network