About the Role
Cardiovascular disease is leading cause of mortality in India and across the world. New launch product will impact more than 300,000 ASCVD patients in India helping tackle LDL Cholesterol the leading cause of atherosclerosis. Gain launch experience of major new to the world product Help impact and change the treatment of cardiovascular disease in India. Build one of the largest brands for Novartis in India and a priority for Novartis globally. Gain leadership experience by guiding and mentoring product manager.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Managers of a below very small revenue organization, covering both sales and marketing activities. accountable for supporting and delivering the business unit/ franchise sales, market share, and profitability to meet or exceed budget targets.
• Deploy strategies to achieve business’s goals, maintain/improve sales, profit and market share consistent with the overall organization goals
• Manage sales and marketing teams to include thorough and well-coordinated input into brand strategy and ensure close integration and tactical execution in field -Support local Marketing product and Sales strategy in terms of allocating resources, portfolio priorities and brand image
• Develop close collaborative relationships with external customers as well as internal customers to support medical and commercial activities
• Responsible for the budget and financial performance of the unit, ensure alignment to all Ethics, Risk & Compliance policies and manage key processes. Manage applicable people-management related processes (recruiting, performance management, coaching). Identify and build key capabilities, talent pipeline and ensure proper development of assigned people.
• Reporting of technical complaints / adverse events / special case scenarios related to Novartis products within 24 hours of receipt
• Distribution of marketing samples (where applicable) Lead Launch of a major new brand by driving strong and effective marketing initiatives. Connect with the sales team to execute brand strategy exhibit exemplary leadership by guiding, motivating and mentoring product managers. Keep a close connect with Key customers to gain insights and understand the market dynamics.
• BU revenue and revenue growth, market share and market share -growth, profitability -Operational Excellence
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
• Marketing leadership Marketing in Healthcare / Pharma business People Leadership Brand Management Brand Strategy & Planning Competitive
• Brand Positioning Go-To-Market Models Customer intelligence, brand intelligence Identify opportunities to win (HCP segments and patient types)
Desirable Requirements: Cardiovascular experience
Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people’s lives and our vision is to become the most valued and trusted medicines company in the world. How can we achieve this? With our people. It is our associates that drive us each day to reach our ambitions. Be a part of this mission and join us! Learn more here: https://www.novartis.com/about/strategy/people-and-culture
You’ll receive: You can find everything you need to know about our benefits and rewards in the Novartis Life Handbook. https://www.novartis.com/careers/benefits-rewards
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams' representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Accessibility and accommodation
Novartis is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please include the job requisition number in your message
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here:
Why Novartis: Helping people with disease and their families takes more than innovative science. It takes a community of smart, passionate people like you. Collaborating, supporting and inspiring each other. Combining to achieve breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. Ready to create a brighter future together? https://www.novartis.com/about/strategy/people-and-culture
Join our Novartis Network: Not the right Novartis role for you? Sign up to our talent community to stay connected and learn about suitable career opportunities as soon as they come up: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network