About the Role
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to
• Develop business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales & marketing campaigns, sales presentations necessary to achieve agreed objectives
• Accountable for achieving agreed sales, productivity and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales, provide Key account/hospital network support, market access support, including referral networks. Have a deep understanding in the respective specialist area and priority products. Maintain and enhance knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, programs, company developments, customers, and competitors
• Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through various communication channels, ensure customer satisfaction and best in class customer relationship, ensure the accurate and timely completion of all reports, handle enquiries and complaints quickly and professionally and in accordance with company procedures.
• Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives. provide input into effective use of promotional funds and territory sales forecasting.
• Follow all adverse events guidelines, and Code of Conduct Guidelines as promoted by Novartis Demonstrate Behavior in accordance with Novartis code of practices.
• In case of a Manager/ Leader; the person is responsible for the sales planning; target; reporting; and knowledge of the team/account and of himself/herself. Reporting of technical complaints / adverse events / special case scenarios related to Novartis products within 24 hours of receipt. Distribution of marketing samples (where applicable)
• Achievement of sales revenue and market share targets vs plan. Responsible for budget allocated to cover customer activities. Customer Satisfaction and Customer relationship building. Maintenance of Key Accounts -Sales Planning and Reporting
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
• 2+Sales experience in Healthcare / Pharma / related business, established Network to target Customer Group desirable
• Territory knowledge is must.
• Science educational background is must, B.Sc, B.Pharma
• Good communication skills
Desirable Requirements: Cardiovascular experience
Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people’s lives and our vision is to become the most valued and trusted medicines company in the world. How can we achieve this? With our people. It is our associates that drive us each day to reach our ambitions. Be a part of this mission and join us! Learn more here: https://www.novartis.com/about/strategy/people-and-culture
You’ll receive: You can find everything you need to know about our benefits and rewards in the Novartis Life Handbook. https://www.novartis.com/careers/benefits-rewards
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams' representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Accessibility and accommodation
Novartis is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the recruitment process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please include the job requisition number in your message
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here:
Why Novartis: Helping people with disease and their families takes more than innovative science. It takes a community of smart, passionate people like you. Collaborating, supporting and inspiring each other. Combining to achieve breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. Ready to create a brighter future together? https://www.novartis.com/about/strategy/people-and-culture
Join our Novartis Network: Not the right Novartis role for you? Sign up to our talent community to stay connected and learn about suitable career opportunities as soon as they come up: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network