About the Role
We bring life-saving medicines to millions of people. We are at the crossroads of the latest advances in medical science and innovative digital technology. Everything we do is in line with our commitment to quality and to providing safe active substances for patients. Our commitment to quality is based on science, we innovate and our work is patient-centred. Whether you are involved in development, production, maintenance, compliance or analysis, your contribution will have a direct impact on patients. ” Without quality checks and quality assurance at all points in the process, we cannot reliably build patient trust. Do you value this mission?
As the QA expert for the production process of biological agents, you and your colleagues ensure that GMP compliance requirements are met. Your role includes initiating, coordinating and carrying out all necessary activities to achieve compliance. As an expert, you also have an advisory role on GMP matters for all employees in the value chain.
• Ensuring introduction of new products into production, implementation of new equipment, improvements and increases in the capacities of production processes.
• Participation in the transfer of production processes from development or other production locations.
• Participation in ensuring regular production processes.
• Participation in finding solutions and improvements and introducing changes with colleagues from production, MS&T (manufacturing science and technology) and other functions.
• Ensuring that all activities comply with current good practices (cGxP) and data integrity.
• Approving the validation/qualification of processes, equipment and systems and input materials.
• Management of preparations and participation in audits and inspections.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
• University degree in biotechnological, pharmaceutical, chemical or other relevant natural sciences.
• Active knowledge of English language.
• Experience with Microsoft Office tools.
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of quality, analytics or production.
• Desirable experience in coordinating teams.
We offer permanent employment , with 6 months of probation period.
You are kindly invited to submit your application in English language, including CV by 15.3.2024.
Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people’s lives and our vision is to become the most valued and trusted medicines company in the world. How can we achieve this? With our people. It is our associates that drive us each day to reach our ambitions. Be a part of this mission and join us! Learn more here: https://www.novartis.com/about/strategy/people-and-culture
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Flexible working schedule, tailored to your needs, possibility to work from home, Pension scheme, Employee Recognition Scheme, Expanded program for the promotion of health in the field of physical, mental and social well-being (Energized for Life), employment at Top SI Employer, Unlimited learning and development opportunities.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams' representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Why Novartis: Helping people with disease and their families takes more than innovative science. It takes a community of smart, passionate people like you. Collaborating, supporting and inspiring each other. Combining to achieve breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. Ready to create a brighter future together? https://www.novartis.com/about/strategy/people-and-culture
Join our Novartis Network: Not the right Novartis role for you? Sign up to our talent community to stay connected and learn about suitable career opportunities as soon as they come up: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network