About the Role
We bring life-saving medicines to millions of people. We are at the crossroads of the latest advances in medical science and innovative digital technology. Everything we do is in line with our commitment to quality and to providing safe active substances for patients. Our commitment to quality is based on science, we innovate and our work is patient-centred. Whether you are involved in development, production, maintenance, compliance or analysis, your contribution will have a direct impact on patients. " Without quality checks and quality assurance at all points in the process, we cannot reliably build patient trust. Do you value this mission?
As the QA expert- QP, you will be responsible for carrying out quality control of the medicines produced. Your role will be to release medicines for the purpose of uninterrupted customer service and ensure the development of an internal quality system in accordance with legislation, internal regulations, good practices and business objectives.
• Release of biological drug substances from own production for further production of final biopharmaceutical products and/or release of drugs to the market in accordance with directives and local legislation, provisions of contracts with partners and internal procedures.
• Responsibility for review and assessment of production and analytical documentation.
• Responsibility for evaluating batch adequacy and marketing authorization compliance.
• Ensuring the development of an internal quality system with good pharmaceutical practices, legislation and Novartis standards.
• Involvement in deviation and change management process.
• Involvement in transfers and new product launches.
• Management of preparations and participation in inspections.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
• University degree in pharmacy.
• Active knowledge of English language.
• Experience with Microsoft Office tools.
• At least 3 years of relevant work experience in the field of quality, analytics, production or pharmacy.
We offer permanent employment, with 6 months of probation period.
You are kindly invited to submit your application in English language, including CV by 15.3.2024.
Our purpose is to reimagine medicine to improve and extend people’s lives and our vision is to become the most valued and trusted medicines company in the world. How can we achieve this? With our people. It is our associates that drive us each day to reach our ambitions. Be a part of this mission and join us! Learn more here: https://www.novartis.com/about/strategy/people-and-culture
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Flexible working schedule, tailored to your needs, possibility to work from home, Pension scheme, Employee Recognition Scheme, Expanded program for the promotion of health in the field of physical, mental and social well-being (Energized for Life), employment at Top SI Employer, Unlimited learning and development opportunities.
Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams' representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Why Novartis: Helping people with disease and their families takes more than innovative science. It takes a community of smart, passionate people like you. Collaborating, supporting and inspiring each other. Combining to achieve breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. Ready to create a brighter future together? https://www.novartis.com/about/strategy/people-and-culture
Join our Novartis Network: Not the right Novartis role for you? Sign up to our talent community to stay connected and learn about suitable career opportunities as soon as they come up: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network