About the Role
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Be responsible for the appropriate level of quality oversight during the GMP activities of the facility verifying they are executed according to the applicable standards in manufacturing, quality control, distribution and quality processes, working in shift (including NIGHT SHIFTS) with other QA officers
• Responsible for the provisional release for the shipment of batches manufactured at the facility.
• Involvement in investigation, training, redaction/review of deviation, OOS, complaints, CAPA, change control implementation and redaction/review of site GMP documentation, SOP, protocols, reports, APR.
• Support the QP in the preparation of batches and batches release documents.
• Review of batch records and assure the timely closure of the manufactured batches.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
• At least 1-year experience in a Quality department of a pharmaceutical company.
• Fluent in Italian. Good knowledge of English.
• Willing to work in shifts, including night shifts.
Why Novartis: Helping people with disease and their families takes more than innovative science. It takes a community of smart, passionate people like you. Collaborating, supporting and inspiring each other. Combining to achieve breakthroughs that change patients’ lives. Ready to create a brighter future together? https://www.novartis.com/about/strategy/people-and-culture
Join our Novartis Network: Not the right Novartis role for you? Sign up to our talent community to stay connected and learn about suitable career opportunities as soon as they come up: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network