Entrepreneurial spirit combined with strong business acumen responsible for maintaining relationships and developing growth opportunities with key influencers and stakeholders for the AAA Canada business.
This position will ensure that AAA Canada delivers exceptional value to key customers who manage patients who would benefit from our products, develop partnerships and identify new business opportunities.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Responsible for key account management at a local level, usually managing a small team or managing specific account(s)/relationships.
• Manage the business relationship and activities with key accounts in order to foster and extend the relationship and obtain the sales targets.
• Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within accounts, developing deep understanding of customer challenges with respect to patients and identifying solutions that enhance patient care.
• Major Accountabilities-Responsible for driving sales, promotion and development in the designated accounts to reach commercial goals-Develop customer development strategy, dedicated KAM action plans for assigned accounts, aligns on account objectives and executes.
• Establish and develop long-term relationships with key customers. Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements.
• Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their needs & objectives.
• Lead the preparation of strategies and individual tactical plans and to give strategic input in terms of analysis, future potential and key programs required for the accounts.
• Prepare and negotiate contracts and guide initiatives that the company launches to target account.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
• Clinical Trial Design
• Data Review & Reporting
• Handling quality metrics & issues
• Innovative & Analytical Technologies
• Key account management experience
• Sales experience in multinational companies
• Team management experience is preferred