21! – The number of great people waiting for you to join the Patient Safety team. The role of the patient Safety coordinator is to support management of Patient Safety operational processes at Country Organization in ensuring compliance with Novartis global/local procedures, national and international regulations/ standards/guidelines for pharmacovigilance of Novartis group marketed and investigational products.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Preparation and everyday distribution of respective Patient Safety documents.
• Manage collection, processing, documentation, reporting and follow-up of all adverse events reports for all Novartis group products from clinical trials, non-interventional studies, Patient Oriented Programs, literature, Spontaneous Reports, etc.
• Verification of correctness and compliance of documentation sent to Patient Safety Department.
• Work with other local/global PS associates to ensure accurate evaluation of safety data.
• Support in developing, updating and implementing local procedures to ensure compliance with PS global procedures and national requirements.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Collegial or University diploma
• 3 to 5 years experience on similar position in drug safety or drug registration or clinical research department would be an additional asset.
• Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams
• Computer skills (e.g. Excel, Word, Power Point) and ability to learn new systems quickly
• Capacity to manage deadlines.
• Bilinguism – written and verbal – French & English.
An inspired, engaging and dynamic team of individuals to work with. Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme. Find out more about Novartis Canada: https://www.novartis.ca/
Why consider Novartis?
766 million. That’s how many lives our products touch in 2021. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!