Our global portfolio of innovative patented medicines includes more than 50 products, many of which are among the leaders in their therapeutic areas. In Medical Affairs we are encouraged to collaborate grow, and work on new ways to increase our impact in the community.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited:
• Develop professional relationships, build advocacy and gain contributions of KOL/decision makers.
• Collect, analyze and report insights (i.e. CRM System) that may impact Novartis development plans /trial designs.
• Provide and discuss scientific information and data to healthcare professionals to ensure quality and accuracy of medical and scientific information on new treatment options including Novartis products and selected areas of therapeutic interest.
• Provide comprehensive product/disease and therapies presentations and training to internal and external customers, incl. the field force, for the accurate delivery of messages in line with global plans
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
You would be a good match for this role, if you have:
• Have university degree in Pharmaceutical Medicine (MD, Ph.D is a plus)
• Strong communication skills
• Minimum 3 years of experience (pharmaceutical industry, ideally in medical department).
• English - upper-intermediate
What we offer for you:
Competitive salary and annual bonus level
Medical insurance (for the employee and children, additional discount given for close relatives)
Life insurance, meal allowance, mobile compensation;
Flexible working hours;
Internal and external educational courses and trainings;
Additional 3 additional days of paid vacation;
Professional and career development opportunities (locally as well as worldwide).
Why consider Novartis?
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!