With 53 manufacturing sites across the globe, our aspiration is to become the top manufacturer of innovative and generic medicines in the industry!
The Control Center Admin I provides daily support for laboratory operations. Responsible for receiving, distributing and tracking of In-process, Finished Product, Raw Material, Stability, Controlled Substances and Special re-quest test samples; communicates with production, QC/QA, investigators and other customers to ensure laboratory samples are tested in an efficient and timely manner ; coordinate ordering and/or receiving of reagents, reference standards and supplies. Conducts laboratory support functions such as stocking and washing/storing glassware.
• Logs samples, verifies sample labels, logbook entries/ associated paperwork prior sample receipt into the laboratory.
• Performs inventory, receipt and kitting Finish, Raw Material and Stability samples. Also, performs functions associated with kitted samples like kit assembly, kit reconciliation, etc.
• Supports Standard inventory.
• Performs washing and stocking of glassware.
• Performs housekeeping and a variety of support functions like filing, boxing, photocopying/scanning, etc.
• Support in Retain Samples destruction. Assist in boxing, organizing, and support in the procedure improvement for Retain Samples program.
• Support and meet Departmental, Plant and Corporate HS & E goals.
• Adheres to all applicable procedures, cGMPs, company policies and any other quality or regulatory require-ments. (For example: OSHA, DEA, FDA, EMEA, ANVISA, etc.)
• Keep documentation in compliance and following cGMPs practices.
• Work in a safe and efficient manner.
• Adherence to all health, safety & environmental requirements in support of departmental and site HSE goals.
• Other duties as assigned.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required. (Bachelor's degree or certification in computer/IT systems, physical sciences or mathematics preferred.).
• Experience in a GMP environment preferred.
• Willingness to be part of team is required.
Why consider Sandoz:
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us, and help reimagine access to medicine!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Accessibility and reasonable accommodations:
The Novartis Group of Companies are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] call +1 (877) 395-2339 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please include the job requisition number in your message.
While Novartis does not require vaccination at this time, for certain Novartis sites in the US all associates and candidates may be required to either upload an image of their COVID-19 vaccine card demonstrating proof of full vaccination for COVID-19 (or other similar evidence of vaccination) or proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken by the associate or candidate within the past seven days to enter any of our sites and/or customer office or healthcare facility, as well as prior to participating in other work related off-site meetings. Employees working in customer-facing roles must adhere to and comply with customers’ (such as hospitals, physician offices, etc.) credentialing guidelines, which may require vaccination. As required by applicable law, Novartis will consider requests for reasonable accommodation for those unable to be vaccinated. This requirement is subject to applicable state and local laws and may not be applicable to employees working in certain jurisdictions. Please send accommodation requests to [email protected].