500 million+, this is the number of patients treated with a Sandoz medicine globally. A division of Novartis; Sandoz is looking for a dynamic & performance focused Strategic Account Manager to lead and own the full commercial & operational relationship with one of our largest & most important customers.
In this role you will be joining a dynamic, motivated team to launch our innovative pipeline of Respiratory products, a unique collaboration with Novartis to support our purpose of making access happen and you will be the owner of the entire value chain of the NHS in your territory (covering Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, Cambridgeshire and Norfolk), from payor to prescriber.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Achieving our targeted sales & margin targets on a monthly, quarterly & annual basis
• Taking a “Large Account Management” approach; implement all aspects of the sales process & operating cycle to the highest of standards whilst fully adhering to all process needs and protocols
• Implements tactical & long-term strategies to support the delivery of assigned KPIs
• Lead effective cross-functional working with Business Excellence, Commercial Excellence, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Customer Services, Primary Care & Speciality to achieve set account objectives and customer project activity
• To represent wider Business Units within the assigned account regarding any operational or performance needs i.e. act as Enterprise manager
• Working closely with supply chain to ensure high levels of customer forecast accuracy & optimal levels of coverage for customer demand needs
• Seeks to discover and implement added value project opportunities within assigned account to drive long term customer collaboration & interdependence
• Actively captures, communicates & reacts to marketplace activity to ensure commercial excellence is achieved at all times (price, new business, forecasting, trends)
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Strong commercial experience of pharmaceuticals in one of the following customer groups: wholesalers, retail chains or hospitals
• Very strong negotiating, persuasion & influencing skills
• Experience in successfully managing and working with senior internal/external stakeholders
• High energy, a big picture mentality, a growth focused mindset & a desire to be bold
• Very strong Excel, Word, TEAMS & Power-point skills
• Confident & engaging when presenting to large audiences
• ABPI qualified
• Educated to degree level in a business or science subject
You’ll receive: :
Competitive salary, Sales Incentive , Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 24 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2020 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Sandoz!
Join our Novartis Group Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network