110,000 people of more than 140 nationalities! This amount of people works at Novartis around the world.
A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Accountable for achieving agreed sales, efficiency and performance targets within agreed budgets and timescales
• Develop business plans and implement related activities like customer events, sales and marketing campaigns, sales presentations vital to achieve agreed objectives
• Maintain and improve knowledge of products, product strategy, positioning, key messages, programs, company developments, customers, and competitors
• Achieve agreed contact, coverage and frequency targets through various communication channels
• Ensure customer satisfaction and best in class customer relationship
• Contribute positively to the Sales and Marketing team through co-operative relationships and collaborative efforts to achieve team and company objectives.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Previous experience as Sales in Healthcare (at least 3 years), with a specific knowledge of the target (Pain)
• English and Italian: proficient
• University degree in a scientific field (biotechnologies, pharmacy and similar)
• Residency in the area of Rome
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
We are Sandoz, a Novartis Division. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network