Lead scientific engagement with their Medical Experts. Implement clinical and educational strategies and respond to unsolicited medical enquiries.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Engage with Medical Experts (MEs) to educate on medical/scientific information
• Ensure appropriate identification/mapping of MEs/ Key Accounts including identification of opportunities to involve MEs when a specific medical need is identified to provide support
• Develop and implement ME engagement plans to optimally prioritize and strategically engage MEs aligned with country strategy.
• Inform and craft medical strategy by collecting impactful insights from MEs
• Support Novartis clinical research programs, optimize trial execution and provide scientific educational support to potential and actual study sites in collaboration with clinical operations.
• Facilitate Investigator Initiated Trial (IIT) process upon investigator request
• Serve as a medical resource to field matrix colleagues
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
• Medical doctor degree
• Proven experience in MSL roles
• Collaborating across boundaries
• Advanced English
• Clinical Research Phases, Medical Science and Disease Area Knowledge
• Scientific Engagement
• Third-Party Sponsored Trials Medical Governance
Competitive salary, annual bonus, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme, professional development, learning experiences, diversity & inclusion.
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network