24 months of in-depth hands-on development, ready for you on the NIBR TCO post-grad program, focused on providing transformative medicines that make a difference in patients’ lives. As part of TCO mission to deliver new medicines to treat patients with cancer, your work will be important to execute scientifically driven early clinical trials to inform the next generation of therapeutics.
Timing: September 2022
Duration: 24 months
• Support Clinical Trial Leaders (CTLs) in ensuring all trial deliverables are met according to timelines, budget, operational procedures and quality standards, in the set-up, maintenance and closeout of trials as applicable.
• Support the CTLs in preparing dose escalation meetings with investigators, coordinate the real time availability of quality clinical trial data
• Support CTLs by setting up and maintaining appropriate study tracking tools e.g. enrollment log, sample logs, drug supply logs
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Recent graduate PhD, Masters degree in life science; e.g. biology, pharmacy or PharmD (graduation not longer than one year ago)
• Fluent English (written & spoken), additional language is a plus
• Previous experience in clinical trials (e.g. clinical trial design, execution and operations) is preferred
• Good organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team as well as independently, and ability to manage multiple priorities with support
• Experience in use of MS Office
Why consider Novartis?
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!