1886! We have more than 130 years of experience treating patients. Sandoz, a division of Novartis, is a global leader in Generics and Biosimilars and is committed to playing a leading role in improving access to medicines worldwide.
As Medical Representative, you will build, execute and drive the products promotional plans of the assigned territory, through which, Sandoz’s distributor can achieve the target committed for that territory.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Implement call plans to deliver the right message to the right HCPs with the right frequency and calls reports and record on the system in time and aligned to FFE important metric to achieve FFE KPI about coverage, frequency, day in field and deliver HCP centric activities within operating budget.
• To improve efficiency through delivery of Quality Target to Quantity (QTQ) objectives; Serves as a key Sandoz resource to the HCPs, to respond to their enquiries, ensure that Sandoz products are accessible to more patients.
• To be responsible for downloading new version of promotional material, key messages...in company Ipad for detailing effectively; To promote defined our products according to campaign briefs and policies to gain formulary acceptance and increased usage for promoted products in all relevant accounts.
• Make effective territory plan and execution to ensure high market performance.
• Identify, research, contact prospective and build positive relationships with HCPs by visiting existing and new HCPs, categorize based on therapeutic area based on their needs, and promote the products to generate future performance and repeat business.
• Deploy and use the approved marketing and product promotional materials and programs; facilitate pull through activities; Ensure to give on time feedback, HCP's feedback, and publicly information on competitors activities to the marketing team so that they can respond to changing market conditions and HCP needs.
• Undergo compliance training and ensure that all activities are conducted in accordance to the company policies.
• Responsible for effective administration of the territory based on agreed plan; Ensure high quality record keeping & on time updating of report systems, daily communication with administrative systems and timely processing of expenses; Maintain quality data in key HCP database.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
• Must be based in Dak Lak/ Lam Dong province.
• Pharmacist Degree of Associate (Cao dang Duoc) minimum.
• Fluent in Vietnamese, good English speaking is a plus.
• Experience in similar role and territory can be a plus.
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2020 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Sandoz!