28,000 associates of more than 100 nationalities! Deliver high quality and affordable medicine on time, every time, safely and efficiently.
As a Design Engineer for the area of mechanical and technological equipment and instalations in GOC Engineering you be responsible for providing support with the preparation of technical and professional solutions for investment projects, and control of installation execution under the authority of the qualified design engineer, in accordance with the law, internal regulations, Good Practices, and business objectives.
Your key responsibilities:
• Responsible for the preparation of project studies, analyses and designs according to the Construction Act and Good Engineering Practice.
• Responsibility for the creation of technical specifications and functional descriptions.
• Preparation of project assignments and compilation of tender documents.
• Responsibility for bid analysis.
• Performing project supervision and supervision according to GEP for the installation of construction elements, equipment and installation according to the profession.
• Responsibility for the preparation of technical solutions within the legal framework, internal quality and HSE requirements.
• Other tasks as assigned by the supervisor, and tasks based on a specific appointment.
• Implementation of and compliance with all the instructions and requirements for safety at work, environment protection, and property protection.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you will bring to the role:
• University degree in mechanical engineering, mehatronics, chemical engineering or similar degrees in technical sciences.
• At least 2 years of experience in technological investment projects.
• Work experience in the field of mechanical engineering in pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology industry is an advantage.
• Knowledge of the regulatory field (GMP environment) is an advantage.
• Fluent in English and local language.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office and AutoCAD tools (knowledge of Plant 3D is an advantage).
• Proactivity, accuracy, communication and team work.
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Flexible working schedule, tailored to your needs, possibility to work from home, Pension scheme, Employee Recognition Scheme, Sports Club Membership, employment at Top SI Employer, Unlimited learning and development opportunities.
We offer a permanent employment with 6 months probation period.
You are kindly invited to submit your application in English language, including CV by 25th of May 2022.
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we're proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people's lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world's toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team's representative of the patients and communities we serve.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network