5000+! That’s how many people the curious and inspiring team you will lead supports. Join us as H2R Services Expert (German Speaker) where you will be part of one of the largest, most complex and impactful organizations which is touching every part of our business
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• The purpose of this role is to serve as the first point of contact for employees, point of consultation for managers and P&O community on H2R Service’s related tools to specific markets/Geographies, processes and technologies
• Provide timely consultation and accurate solution for complex restructuring, bulk change requirements as designated by the Management and based on customer requirement
• Strong Documentation and Training Exposure, Strong collaborator and client interfacing exposure
• Strong Working exposure to a CRM tool and exposure to Operations Review using dashboard and reporting using CRM Tool
• Exposure to Quality Management System would be an added advantage and experience in Continuous improvement projects and functional training in the areas of operation
• Accountable for periodic updating of SOPs and Work Instructions on a periodic basis and Perform other tasks as specified by Line Manager
• Support self-audit, and risk documentation by collaborating with other teams like Compliance/OPED/HRIT teams
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Provide timely quality feedback post validation to experts and specialist as a support in validating responses so as to improve data quality
• Full scope of HCM activities inclusive of OM, PA and PY Changes across the geographies to global customers
• Support, assess and support ‘Access management related issues’ and system audits from a point of view of quality and compliance (SAP, SNOW, Aconso, H2O etc.)
• Maintain process adherence and up to date documentation (SOP, WIP, Training materials, Evidences) to remain compliant on NFCM Controls and country compliance to the attached geographies.
• 3+ years’ years’ experience with any of the HCM Systems like SAP, Workday or Success Factors as a master data administration and Org Management resource and Language English and German (B2 and above)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education and proficient in Language English and German (B2 and above)
• 5+ years’ experience in P&O Services (or similar service providing organizations)
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network