10. That’s the number of growing pharmacy key accounts across Victoria that you will be calling on to create opportunity and build exceptional relationships with your customers and provide value based solutions. At Sandoz we are proud to be a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide. You could be part of this amazing organisation!
As the Regional Key Account Manager, you will deliver sales and growth across your accounts alongside our Pharmacy Business Consultants. We are looking for a true team player to drive sales across the state.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• To position Sandoz as the Best-in-Class sales force in the eyes of the customer.
• Responsible for key account growth and retention of customers in allocated territory
• Manage the business relationship and activities with key accounts in order to foster and extend the relationship and obtain the sales targets and delivering a business strategy to meet these needs within Sandoz’ value proposition
• Provide Best-In-Class service to key accounts
• Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within accounts, developing deep understanding of customer challenges with respect to patients and identifying solutions that enhance patient care.
• Achieves high knowledge level of Sandoz portfolio and value proposition (key element in establishing credibility in the eyes of the customer)
• Develops high level of communication skills (presentation, trade show, probing, objection handling, closing) highlighting company product and service capabilities in a planned strategy to develop profitable business
• Communicate regularly with your Pharmacy Business Consultants
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
We’re looking for a tenacious and self-driven key account manager who is passionate and driven. Using your advanced communication and analytical skills, you will highlight product capabilities, manage objections, and close sales.
• Tertiary qualifications in Pharmacy, Life Sciences, Business or other relevant industry
• Key Account Management experience in a multinational environment
• Consistent outstanding performer who has sold in a competitive environment with an understanding of the pharmacy environment.
• Demonstrated achievement in business-to-business or retail selling in a Pharmaceutical or similar industry
• Demonstrated ability to manage territories (targeting, profiling, productive frequency, call planning, business planning)
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2021 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Sandoz!
Join our Novartis Group Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network