28,000 associates of more than 100 nationalities! Deliver high quality and affordable medicine on time, every time, safely and efficiently.
As a FRA Analyst – specialist (m/f/d) you will be responsible for the organization and execution of activities in the assigned accounting area, in order to provide relevant records, quality and timely information to fulfill the needs of process management and decision-making, in accordance with the law, internal regulations, Good Practices, and business objectives.
Your key responsibilities:
• Execution of assigned statements of accounts according to requirements of local legislation and Novartis Group.
• Participation in the compilation of financial statements tax statements and annual report.
• Reporting and creation of analyses and reports with clarifications.
• Cooperation with internal and external stakeholders (auditors, external institutions).
• Participation in the projects and the implementation of new IT systems.
• Participation in the formulation of more efficient working methods.
• Responsibility for personal and professional development.
Imagine what you could experience at Novartis and learn more at Novartis Teams and Skills I Novartis
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you will bring to the role:
• University degree in economics & finance or other equivalent degree.
• 2 years of experience in the assigned accounting.
• Good knowledge of accounting standards.
• Fluent in English.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Accuracy, self-initiative, responsiveness and strong communication skills.
• Flexibility to work in a fast paced, quickly changing work environment and ability to operate in a global matrix environment
• Experience with SAP is an advantage
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Flexible working schedule, tailored to your needs, possibility to work from home, Pension scheme, Employee Recognition Scheme, Sports Club Membership, employment at Top SI Employer, Unlimited learning and development opportunities.
Possible job locations: Slovenia (Ljubljana, Mengeš, Lendava, Prevalje)
We offer permanent employment, with 6 months of probation period.
You are kindly invited to submit your application in English language, including CV by 17th of May 2022.
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we're proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people's lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world's toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team's representative of the patients and communities we serve.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network