769 million people globally receive Novartis medicines. From psoriasis to terminal cancer, what we do makes a difference, which is why Novartis continues to reimagine medicine! But we can’t do that without the right specialist knowledge and capabilities within the company which is why our Talent Acquisition team is critical to our business.
This opportunity plays a critical role in engaging and building relationships with future Novartis colleagues for current and future positions across our organisation.
Your key responsibilities will be but not limited to;
• In partnership with Lead Recruiters and Hiring Managers deeply understand the technical requirements of career opportunities, functional details, the value of the role to the company and to future Novartis colleagues.
• Use market intel and data to influence hiring managers and leaders on supply and demand of talent to ensure the creation of fillable roles.
• In partnership with the Hiring Manager and Strategic Marketing Leads strategize ways to connect with talent and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and resourcing campaigns.
• Identify, engage and activate passive candidates through the use of Boolean, LinkedIn and innovative search techniques for live and longer term talent needs.
• Nurture relationships with key talent pools, networking and sharing marketing content for efficient talent acquisition.
• Make data-driven recommendations on targeting talent
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Relevant experience in sourcing or strategic resourcing gained in a recruitment agency/consulting and/or in-house recruitment environment.
• Fluent spoken and written English, additional European language an advantage.
• Cross-country, cross-functional collaboration experience and ability to manage stakeholders at senior leadership level in a fast moving environment.
• Demonstrate strong process ownership and accountability
• Demonstrate proficiency in understanding organizational culture and ability to establish relationships both externally and internally
• Experience in pharma/healthcare/tech or FMCG desired
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!