With 64 manufacturing sites in 26 countries, our aspiration is to become the top manufacturer of innovative and generic medicines in the industry.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Must be familiar with Track & Trace System for serialization & aggregation, MES system, Blister Packing Machine handling, Bottle filling Machine handling.
• To follow and maintain cGMP in packing department, to review and ensure that the packaging records are evaluated and signed by responsible person before submitting to quality assurance department, review and co-ordinate with manufacturing, QC for effective implementation of packing planning schedules.
• To conduct the cGMP training, other trainings and implementation of cGMP practices in packing area. Participation in Customer complaint investigation and it compliance, CAPA closer and implementation
• To co-ordinate with maintenance department and plan the preventive maintenance of equipment/area/premises as per schedule. Participate in Technician Team meeting. Review of Production meetings Suggest improvements, Cost saving measure and its implementation.
• To ensure that Safety practices are followed during processing. Implementation of suggestions received during the packaging activity with reference to efficiency improvement in yield and practices working through change control. Review and prepared documents like SOP, MIS report and Responsible for Stage yield of product.
• To impart on job training to Executives /Officer/ Technician/Trainee Operative Technicians. To, ensure compliance of Deviation.
• To participate in process Validation, periodical qualification, activity.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Must have minimum 5 years Expertise in Tablet/Capsule during processing and packing.
• B. Pharm / B.Sc. in any specialization with Technically sound in handling of different pharmaceutical machines as per regulatory guidelines and have experience of handling different Regulatory audits i.e. USFDA, MHRA, MCC, WHO, FDA, ANVISA and TGA.
• Extensive experience in Pharma PACKING Audit Preparation and document review. Handling workforce, monthly plan on daily production Includes workforce, machines & utilities.
• Procuring of new change part, Checking of Batch packaging record.
• SAP handling (MIGO - Goods Movement, COR2 - Change Process Order, COR6 - Single Process Order Confirmation, MMBE - Stock Overview, COOISPI - Process Order Information System, ZIN_LBL_PRINT - Product Labels COIO.
• Reporting of daily activities, production achievement, and next day plan to the Packing manager, Checking of daily record, preparing BOM and updating master in SAP system. Monthly Conducting training on documentation. Review of daily rejection analysis.
• Know about OAE _Efficiency Improvement Tool & Opex Part.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Join our Novartis Group Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2021 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Sandoz!