1886! We have more than 130 years of experience treating patients. Sandoz, a division of Novartis, is a global leader in Generics and Biosimilars and is committed to playing a leading role in improving access to medicines worldwide.
We are looking for an Ethics, Risk&Compliance Long Term Intern to work in Sandoz HQ Office located in Istanbul.
Your key responsibilities;
• Compliance monitoring support
• Actively collaborate on digital projects such as digital booklet, newsletter, improvement in sharepoint, trainings
• Follow-up activities with internal stakeholders of ERC ad-hoc projects
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
• Willing to explore global company culture and Pharma industry
• Preferably being a 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student at university from Pharmacy, Biology, Engineering, Business Administration, Economics, Social Sciences or any other relevant departments
• Mandatory internship (University must pay the social security insurance)
• Excellent command of written and spoken English and Turkish
• PPT presentation skills
• Intermediate proficiency in Excel
• Digital savvy and solid competency
• Curious, interested in compliance and internal control areas
• Analytical thinking