To ensure smooth running of relevant business activities following legal and ethical conduct, corporate compliance and adherence to company guidelines and procedures.
Administration of Sprinx, ensure smooth process of approval and internal signature of agreements with customers and business case approvals.
Administration of BU dashboards, communication with local relevant stakeholders.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Ensures preparation, approval and publication of contracts with customers, relevant to BU Hospital & Specialty, coordinates process across organization
• Performs the effectivity analyses of various types of Business activities and provides the recom-mendation to KAMs.
• Ensures alignment of Business case information with Tender specialist.
• Ensures timely prepared BU Dashboards, actively cooperates with all the users and stakeholders on reporting and analyses.
• Communication and support to the internal customers (Field Force, Commercial, other dpts.).
• Continuous testing the data, identification of the gaps, suggesting the remediation plans.
• Ensures legal and ethical conduct, corporate compliance and adherence to company guidelines and procedures.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Experience in the pharmaceutical, retail or FMCG industries
• High School or University degree (Bachelor`s level)
• Czech (fluent), English (basic)
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office - master/advanced knowledge of Excel is inevitable
• You are able to work in a dynamic environment and you are a communicative personality
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability