We are Sandoz and our aim is to be in the top 3 Generic & Biosimilars companies on the market by 2023.
The role of the Sales Representative would be to represent and promote our product portfolio in the following regions - Nitra and surroundings.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Regular visits to the professional public - selected specializations of doctors and pharmacies
• Promotion of the company's specified products in the respective regions and provision of professional information
• Preparation of seminars, participation in professional events
• Regular reporting
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in Science, Pharmacy or Medical preferred
• Knowledge of Czech or Slovak
• English knowledge would be an advantage
• Minimum of 1 year of pharmaceutical sales experience promoting ethical products to specialist physician targets
• Good communication skills
• Sales driven person
• Strategic thinker
• An overview of the current pharma market would be advantage
The minimum salary offered is starting at 1200 Eur along with quarterly bonuses and a huge variety of benefits. The final salary depends on the experience of the candidate.
Why consider Sandoz?
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2021 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives, and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity, and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible when we collaborate with the courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Join our Novartis Group Network:
If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network