TRD Field Technical Specialist – AAA / Remote
Advanced Accelerator Applications, a Novartis company, is an innovative medicines company focused on the development of products for targeted radioligand therapy and precision radioligand imaging. We are committed to transforming patients’ lives by leading innovation in nuclear medicine.
AAA offers professionals the opportunity to face new challenges and pursue a career in a fast growing, technology driven healthcare company. We are passionate about improving patient health by leading innovation in nuclear medicine. We are looking for people who share our commitment to help us achieve this goal. Advanced Accelerator Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Over 1000 associates at 31 sites in 12 countries currently make up Advanced Accelerator Applications. AAA is also an expanding business where we have the unique advantage to leverage the size and scale of Novartis, while working in a culture that is unbossed, curious and inspired – all to create impact for patients.
The TRD Field Technical Specialist is Responsible for field activities to support clinical trials. He/she will work for internal activities closely with TRD-DP, TRD-QA, TRD-GCS teams and other corporate functions to develop procedures, manage documents and records.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Actively support roll-out of new Gallium-68 based radiopharmaceuticals at hospitals, through: In-person training (including preparation of hospital to be ready for training); On-site trouble-shooting (short notice travel required); Remote assistance via phone and/or video calls;
• Contribute to improvements in materials specifications and support in development of SOP’s linked to training
• Contribute to the draft of documents such as the Pharmacy Manual
• Attend Investigator Meetings to present the procedure of Gallium-68 based radiopharmaceutical preparations
• Support the radiopharmacy qualification process
• Act as SPOC for Trial Monitoring and Clinical Operation teams to provide support on the technical aspects related to the field
• Actively support radiopharmacies in case of complaints, performing technical investigation and collaborating with TRD-QA team at corporate level.
• Provide inputs for launch of new diagnostic products based on lessons learned on the field
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Demonstrated success in developing formulations with an emphasis in liquid sterile dosage forms
• Experience in nuclear pharmacy is a plus
• Good basis of Quality Assurance (Analytical Development & GMP)
Good presentation skills and scientific/technical writing skills
Good communication skills, basic coaching skills
Work location: Remote (in Colleretto giacosa for the first 3 months of training)
Why Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAA)?
Thousands of people die of cancer around the world every day. At Advanced Accelerator Applications (AAA), a Novartis company, our mission is to transform lives through radioligand therapy in nuclear medicine to fight several leading types of cancer. How will we continue to be on the cutting edge of medicine? We believe new groundbreaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working. We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying! Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network