More than 25 countries around the world are supported by our Third Party Risk Management (TPRM) team. TPRM framework ensures that Novartis is conducting business with third parties who align to Novartis’ ethical standards. The TPRM specialist works with internal risk experts and external suppliers to execute the process with complete responsibility and diligence to minimize the risks for Novartis; acts as a subject matter expert in the process and provides administrative support to the overall TPRM Operating Model.
Your Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Manage the cluster located in the global service center for assigned service line & geographies and responsible to measure KPIs for respective service line within the cluster and propose improvements.
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement and drive change management activities in sync with GPOs and drives business engagement in the region and works closely with TPRM country champions
• Responsible to implement business plans in area of responsibility in sync with country plans and coach the team and monitor the quality of the team deliverables.
• Support the team with issue resolution for the service line under own responsibility.
• Support change management activities in the service line and drive process reviews in the regions for respective area of responsibility and implementation of action plans to address identified gaps.
• Responsible to coordinate with other clusters and services in NGSC procurement to deliver quality services to the customers.
• Responsible development and maintenance process SOPs, training materials and work instructions for the area of responsibility. Support performance benchmarking information across countries and with other industries.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Job Requirements :
• Bachelor's Degree or higher in Business Administration or other subject area.
• 6-8 years of experiences as a people manager.
• Experience in Risk Management, Operational Risk & Compliance.
• Proficient in Service Now, SAP Ariba and Risk Management Tools.
• Possess good problem-solving skills, stakeholder management and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Mandarin or Japanese language will be an added advantage as this role may require constant communication and dealings with our business users, partners and counterparts in assigned region.
About the Novartis Global Service Center in Kuala Lumpur:
The Novartis Global Service Center (NGSC) in Kuala Lumpur delivers a broad variety of services to the Novartis divisions worldwide. Kuala Lumpur is part of a globalized network of five NGSCs, which form a successful network of services minded associates partnering with the Novartis business around the world.
What makes NGSC special?
Attractive office location, flexible time management, strong work/life balance, flexible working hours, truly multinational and dynamic organization, multicultural environment and cross-functional hub location
766 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2021, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network