19 million+! Units sold in Romania and while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, fearless and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
For our Anti-Infectives team (Pain and Antibiotics Portfolio), we are looking for a new field colleague, based in Dolj.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Achieve agreed contact, coverage, and frequency targets through various communication channels
• Promote, in compliant and ethical manner, assigned products to healthcare professionals (HCPs) and KOLs according to company’s objectives and marketing strategy to serve patients.
• Maximize commercial opportunities by developing, implementing, and leading commercial programs with key decision makers and relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure customer satisfaction and best in class customer relationship.
• Contribute to the promotion of Sandoz company on the Romanian pharmaceutical market
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• 2 years previous promotional experience in Pharma industry.
• University degree in Medical Science and/or Business or similar studies.
• Proficient in English (writing and speaking).
• Planning and organizing skills
• Role Specific Operational Excellence: Accountability, Communication, Influencing, Adaptability, Customer Focus and Integrity
• Previous experience promoting RX Products
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Join our Novartis Group Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
We are Sandoz, a Novartis Division. Join us and help reimagine medicine.