#1! Sandoz was the first pharmaceutical company to receive approval of a biosimilar in Europe, Japan and the United States. A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
Your Key Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Ensure that sales targets are achieved through effective and efficient promotion of Sandoz brands to healthcare professionals
• Introduce new products and increase awareness of current/existing medical products among target HCPs through regular F2F visits, virtual meetings or through product presentations either on a one-to-one session or round table discussions/forums
• Conduct regular sales and stock monitoring, strategic account visits and make the vital action to drive patient access to Sandoz product
• Provide detailed sales reports and updates on projects implemented and other business-related expenses and all relevant business correspondence with the use of appropriate presentation tools/equipment
• Implement accurate MD targeting and segmentation per product to ensure accurate positioning and focused promotions in assigned territory.
• Plan territory coverage to achieve the required SFE parameters such as average daily call, time in field and MD call rate/reach and consistency.
• Practice and implement the Novartis Customer Solution Model (NCSM) to improve the patient centric messaging and detailing efficiency.
• Ensure 100% implementation of all approved marketing and District initiated programs and take the vital follow-up for better results.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Graduate of any four-year course preferably in Business Administration, Pharmacy, Science or Allied Medical Courses
• 1-2 years of in sales preferably gained from a pharmaceutical company.
• Demonstrates excellent product knowledge and detailing skills.
• Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Demonstrates strong selling, presentation and negotiating skills.
• With strong people orientation and team player.
• Driven and hardworking.
• Able to establish and maintain good, professional relationship with HCPs.
500 million patients were touched by Sandoz generic and biosimilar medicines in 2020 and while we’re proud of this, we know there is more we could do to continue to help pioneer access to medicines for people around the world.
How will we do this? We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Sandoz!