1886! We have more than 130 years of experience in treating patients. A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to driving access to medicine worldwide!
The Marketing Analyst is responsible for provide support and run activities related to the efficient operation of the Marketing team
Major Accountabilities :
• Responsible for straightforward analysis or co-ordination activities
• Timely & accurately prepare & maintain information and documentation & perform roles and responsibilities defined in local policies and procedures.
• Assist marketing in organization of external meetings, for example,company sponsored scientific events
• Preparation of data (Excel, Power Point, etc.) requested by Product Group Managers or senior colleagues.
• Collect supporting documents, check their correctness according toestablished Company guidelines, ensure documents are signed properlyand timely.
• Perform other job related tasks assigned by Business Manager.
• Reporting of technical complaints/ adverse events / special case scenarios related to Novartis products within 24 hours of receipt
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
• Working experience within the pharmaceutical industry
• Market and customer intelligence
• Patient/client driven with excellent communication skills
• Market Knowledge and Network is desirable
• English: advanced