Take end-to-end responsibility for an assigned portfolio of approx. 20 suppliers site-to-site technology transfers and alternate source projects from ideation, evaluation, through SPC to final implementation of key markets within META region.
• Ensure technology transfers and new alternate source projects are scored for impact, prioritized and approved according to established governance
• Ensure that alternate source program is executed as per plan
• Prepare milestone plans for assigned projects including activities at Novartis and 3rdparty suppliers, track milestone completion (approx 5-7 milestones) and ensure adherence to the plan
• Ensure timely escalation to the respective governance boards in cases where project execution will deviate from plan
• Provide guidance to respective project team consisting of Novartis and 3rdparty suppliers team members and set priorities for projects according STO governance
• Highlight potential impacts on overall project timelines, demand and supply. Make sure that issues are investigated, solutions are found and implemented.
• Ensure that all project activities at Novartis and 3rdparty suppliers follow global and local GMP regulations and adequate HSE standards.
• Follow up with teams on timely availability of manufacturing processes, analytical methods, validation documents, source data and documents for registration.
• Follow up with teams on timely availability of information from 3rdparty suppliers to enable assessment according the M7 guideline
• Attend governance and project meetings on platform and / or site level and present the project status, or project issues, if appropriate.
• Contribute to process improvement and optimization initiatives (transfer projects, implementation of
alternate sources etc.)
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
University level or above, engineering, economics or scientific degree
Project Management certification is a plus
Languages: Good command of English written and spoken – Local language written and
Relevant Experiences: • 6-8 years project management, planning and Supply Chain experience in
an industrial operations environment.
• Strong communication, stakeholders management skills.
• Knowledge of pharmaceutical operations principles and supply chain
• Negotiations and project governance skills