52 manufacturing sites dedicated to making medicines for our patients
Your responsibilities include, but not limited:
• Manages Quality aspects and projects within area of responsibility. Ensures and supports overall GxP conformity and Compliance with the Novartis Quality Management Systems
• Monitoring the status of products submitted to state selective control; communicate with testing laboratories, suppliers of reference standards and regulatory authorities in relation to the state selective control issues.
• Ensure that Change requests, are managed according to the Novartis SOPs from receipt, through to the implementation and closure.
• Conduct GxP monitoring on all sections, conduct QA investigation for noncompliance, Follow up the corrective actions. Archive relative documentations.
• Coordinate implementation of quality system and procedures for the implementation of Novartis Quality Manual and quality agreements.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
You would be a good match for this role, if you have:
• University degree (medical, pharmaceutical, scientific)
• Working experience within the pharmaceutical industry 3 years experience in Pharma/Manufacturing sector, in analytical lab, in a GMP environment/equivalent
• Expertise in GxP operations
• Handling quality metrics & issues Russian
• English: written and spoken (Intermediate)
What we offer for you:
Competitive salary and annual bonus level
Medical insurance (for the employee and children, additional discount given for close relatives)
Life insurance, meal allowance, mobile compensation;
Flexible working hours;
Internal and external educational courses and trainings;
Additional 3 additional days of paid vacation;
Professional and career development opportunities (locally as well as worldwide).
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.