Tactical Planner (f/m/d), Kundl, Tyrol, Austria
2,3+ bio! This is the number of Antibiotics unit doses we make available to patients in > 80 countries on annual level. Join the Anti-Infectives Supply Chain team and contribute in shaping the future of our organization.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Supporting the monthly S&OP process (mid-term horizon 4 to 24 months)
• Execute the supply review meeting for defined scope of responsibility/product clusters
• Establish optimal master production schedule/supply scenarios based on demand, rough-cut capacity analysis and resource allocation, allowing for the anticipation of operational costs and inventory levels
• Ensure right level of SKU Inventories at the next point of the supply chain
• Actively contribute backorder resolution activities, including the allocation process
• Drive action plans to achieve supply performance target and drive for continuous improvement
• Ensure that the customers have clear visibility of the current valid supply plan and monitor the delivery commitments in terms of quantities and timelines, in accordance to the service level agreements
• Trigger the hand-over of the mid- to long-term production plan into short-term horizon, resulting in customer order confirmation based on detailed production schedule
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Education: Higher education in a technical, economics or scientific degree, or minimum 3 years of equivalent work practice in a relevant position.
• Experience: Collaborating across boundaries and project management
• Language: Full Proficiency in English, German is a plus
• Skills: Independent working style, solution-oriented way of thinking, and the ability to work in a team
• Experience in production / supply planning
• Knowledge of SAP ECC, SAP APO
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
In addition to a market-competitive base salary, we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning and development options as well as worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. In accordance with Austrian law, we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. For this position the minimum salary is €52,204.04 per year (on a full-time basis). In most cases, the actual salary will be higher, as we strive to maintain a competitive position in the market and consider your previous experience, qualifications and individual competencies.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion: Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve. Our recruitment decisions are based on selecting the best person for the job, regardless of gender, religion, age, colour, race, sexual orientation, nationality or disability.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to hear more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network