766 million. That is an incredible number and represents the number of patients Novartis reached in 2021. That is a truly breathtaking number of moments that have mattered to the lives of our patients and represents the impact our organisation continues to make.
As a Senior Recruiter within Novartis you feed into that impact.
As a member of Global Talent Acquisition organization, you will be managing end to end recruitment and talent sourcing for positions based in Spain.
You will act as Novartis brand ambassador to the external market by responsibly looking after candidates, vendors, and external associates while showcasing Novartis Values and Behaviors to the core.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Sourcing, assessment, and selection of candidates for the client group supported by the role
• Provide effective staffing solutions keeping in mind internal business context as well as external talent/ market landscape
• Accountable for the overall recruitment process to ensure recruitment delivery of the open position for client groups
• Ensure best in class hiring manager and candidate experience throughout the hiring process
• Adherence to relevant labor and employment law as well as to Novartis policies and guidelines
This is a contractor role with flexible working conditions
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Proficient Spanish and English are needed
• Experience in agency or in-house recruitment environment or in a similar HR role
• Demonstrated proficiency in understanding organization culture and ability to establish relationships both externally and internally
• Ability to manage local / global stakeholders in a remote working environment
• High energy, driven, eloquent, and friendly personality with a solution oriented mentality