4! The 4 essential elements that shape our culture: Inspired. Curious. Unbossed. Integrity. Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend peoples’ lives. Your passion to build, execute business plans to meet the sales goals, develop effective professional business relationships with Healthcare Professionals will help the world understand what these medicines do, why they matter and how Novartis is striving to reimagine medicine.
As a Product Manager or Senior Product Manager, you will define product strategy in agreement with local management and global marketing department and implement supporting tactical plans/projects.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Develop brand strategy, promotional campaigns and tactical plans within marketing budgets. Prepare content of Integrated Brand Teams and Launch Teams
• Run market research programs & market insights for responsible brand and monitors /anticipates market development. Responsible for execution, monitoring and analysis of the agreed tactical plans in order to ensure the growth of the brand(s)
• Lead the cross-functional local/regional brand Team, incl. coordination of Integrated Product Strategy Plan, and monitoring the execution of objectives. Lead the development of promotional activities in line with internal SOPs and Code of Conduct guidelines.
• Monitor and control brand budgets, forecasts and expenses and assess the marketing mix of the product to evaluate cost effectiveness and results.
• Identify area market insights and opportunity via customer interactions. Execute central marketing activities as well as regional initiated marketing activities. Monitor product performance and external environment using appropriate tools and taking corrective action if required to meet business objectives
• Compliance with applicable policies, procedures and other regulations within assigned territory, develop business through specific projects and services and initiatives at center / hospital / ASL / territorial outpatient clinic level.
• Map key services to patients (patient support program) offered inside and outside of key hospital centers (competition, etc...). Monitor execution of regional/local tactics, assuring excellence and coherence with Novartis strategy & customer needs
• Collaborate with Marketing and Medical teams to maximize activities: Scout centers, KOLs and OLs by disease within assigned territory. Identify specific needs for each segment of patients and the implications of the disease for each of them within assigned territory
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Biomedical or other related discipline.
• Min 3 years’ experience in Brand Management. Has previous sales experience in the pharmaceutical / allied healthcare industry will be an added advantage.
• Able to understand changing dynamics of Pharmaceutical industry
• Proficient and fluent in English (spoken and written), with good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Digital & Technology Savvy
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network