· Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or a related discipline
· Minimum of 1-2 years of experience for Quality Control Laboratory Equipment Qualification, Maintenance and Calibration processes or an analyst who has 2-3 years of experience in a quality control laboratory in a Pharmaceutical company
· Experience/knowledge in laboratory working procedures and equipment usage processes
· Experience with laboratory instruments and systems such as HPLC, GC, Dissolution Tester, Chromatography system...etc.
· Strong competence of problem-solving/trouble-shooting skills about laboratory equipment problems
· Fast actionable and suitable for dynamic working environment
· Good English Level
· Performing and managing Quality Control Laboratory equipment’s qualification, calibration, computer system validation and maintenance activities
· Solving Quality Control Laboratory equipment’s troubleshooting and problems
· Performing periodic reviews for user, audit trail and qualification activities
· Supporting equipment’s vendors during calibration/qualification activities in laboratory
· Preparing and applying of equipment usage and management procedures
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
Collaborating across boundaries Functional Breadth QC/ QA in pharmaceutical ind./ biotech with environmental monitoring & cleanliness zones English Quality Control (QC) Testing Knowledge of GMP Knowledge of IT Applications & tools Quality Standards Quality Assurance