Area Manager Sandoz – Pain - Triveneto, Emilia Romagna and Sardegna
500 million! That’s the number of patients using Sandoz medicines every year and the number is about to grow. Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines. Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars in Europe and in US. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Accountable for achieving own and team’s agreed sales, productivity and performance targets.
• Creates and implements business plans to drive this achievement and is responsible for brands’ strategic and tactical planning in line with company strategy and standards. Works independently to maintain existing clients and to develop new business opportunities.
• Manages and optimizes effective allocation of resources to deliver required business results. Leads area sales and expense budgets.
• Serves as a communication bridge from Senior Management to Sales Representatives / Product Specialists.
• Leads a high-performing team of Medical Representatives / Product Specialists; hires, trains and develops them as necessary; provides coaching and feedback to the team.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• At least 2 years of proven experience within Pain therapeutical area or with relevant specialists
• Proficiency in English and Italian
• Digital Attitude and data analytic mentality (Excel mandatory)
• Relevant people manager experience in a pharma company
• Based in Veneto, Bologna or Modena
• Problem solving in according with compliance and management of sophisticated projects
• Proactivity, flexibility and open to feedback
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network