Our ambition is to touch 1 million patients’ lives with radioligand therapy by 2030.
Advanced Accelerator Applications, a Novartis company, is an innovative medicines company developing targeted radioligand therapies and precision imaging radioligands for oncology indications. We are committed to redefining patients’ lives by leading innovation in nuclear medicine. AAA offers professionals the opportunity to face new challenges and pursue a career in a fast growing, technology driven healthcare company. We are passionate about improving patient health by leading innovation in nuclear medicine. We are looking for people who share our commitment to help us achieve this goal.
The RLT Customer Engagement Associate is responsible for the primary customer relationship in partnership with associated activities/tasks performed by the Patient Access Services team. The position plays a key role in providing superior service communicating & implementing timely customer solutions to manager patient product orders and communications. The Customer Engagement Center operates from 6:00 am EST to 8:00 pm EST
The position is responsible for executing a customer centric approach to key customers and be the liaison with key members of the Patient Access Services team. He/She will operate based on the requirements for the Customer Engagement related to ordering platform and manage appropriate training and owns roll out plans for both internal and external audiences for new or enhanced features. Responsible to lead educational processes as well as provide feedback to internal key stakeholders. Will track, monitor and report on daily order management for both brand and safety teams as needed.
Your key responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Primary customer contact to deliver high quality Customer management focused on product ordering, product management, and supply chain communications
• Engage with internal key stakeholders to solicit feedback on customer satisfaction, issues, or for future enhancements/ opportunities
• Collaborate cross-functional teams to implement patient-centric solutions (i.e. quality, supply chain.)
• Ensures adherence to all the relevant Novartis / AAA policies & procedures for self and team (adverse events, PSP, and all related to job role)
• Ownership of maintaining up-to-date required training to ensure compliance/audit readiness
• Ensures Information Security & Risk Management (ISRM) and data integrity compliance.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred or minimum 4 years of experience in pharmaceutical or Biotech industry; experience should include customer service or order management or patient access services (or equivalent).
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Minimum of 2+ years in pharmaceutical, Biotech, customer service industry or having worked within Novartis Patient Service's experience; experience includes customer service, order management or patient access services.
• Experience in program management, account management or brand marketing is a plus
• Ability to work a flexible staggered schedule which includes early mornings and late evenings between the hours of 6:00 am EST and 8:00 pm EST as needed
• Must be proficient with the Microsoft Office
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required, executive presence and ability to simply communicate complex concepts
• Must possess analytical skills in anticipating trends and areas of risk
• Problem-solving skills to resolve issues with cross-functional team conflicts, budgetary restraints, and or other obstacles that hamper the completion or implementation of a project/roll-out
What you’ll receive:
Competitive salary, annual bonus, long term incentive for select levels, health insurance, paid vacation/holidays, potential flexible working arrangements, employee recognition program, employee referral program
Why consider Novartis?
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and
empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here:
We are Novartis. Join us and help us re-imagine medicine.
Accessibility and reasonable accommodations
The Novartis Group of Companies are committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please send an e-mail to [email protected] call +1 (877)395-2339 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please include the job requisition number in your message.