110,800 unique individuals work at Novartis, all with different needs and aspirations, aligned to a single inspirational purpose; to Reimagine Medicine for millions of patients around the world. We are looking for a Senior Manager IT to work in Internal Audit for the CTS and GCF group. We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
We are looking for a Senior Manager IT Internal Auditor who will have opportunities to help improve governance, risk management, processes and our culture, and to engage with senior leaders of Novartis Corporate functions and the internal organisation that provides technology, IT security, digital, AI and transactional services to the entire enterprise. You will also be able to further develop your skills and strengths that will help you to reach new heights and to find professional fulfillment in an inspired, curious and unbossed organization.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Plan, deliver and follow up from assurance and advisory projects globally, but in particular where information technology and IT security is being used at the corporate level either as a team lead or team member.
• Identify the root causes of audit findings and investigate, analyze and recommend practical solutions to prevent re-occurrence.
• Act as a cultural change agent who supports the creation of an inspired, curious and unbossed organization.
• Support the CTS and GCF audit team and the wider Internal Audit organisation by providing peer-to-peer coaching and training, participating in audits in other regions and functions, as well as, on-boarding new team members.
• Manage knowledge and drive innovation to ensure high-quality, value-adding and digitally enabled audit execution.
• Contribute to the digital transformation of the audit function to leverage the opportunities presented by current and new technologies and data across the organizations.
• Contribute to or lead regional or global Internal Audit methodology projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse teams representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Postgraduate degree preferably in a technical, security or information technology discipline (e.g., computer science, digital/AI, IT security, cloud technology)
• Fluent in English. A second language would be desirable but not essential
• 4 to 8 years of relevant working experience in internal audit/advisory departments in a big four, in an IA boutique or consulting firm with focus on Pharma or the healthcare sector, OR a minimum of 5 years of experience in the business (e.g. IT department with a focus on either infrastructure, cloud, security, coding or digital platforms)
• Good knowledge of SAP would be beneficial
• Strong technical acumen and knowledge of process management and/or business process optimization
• Team-player with excellent communication and project management skills, ability to collaborate effectively across a matrix
• Willingness to travel (up to 20%)
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
769 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2020. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Novartis Ireland Ltd. has been certified as a Top Employer 2021 by the Top Employers Institute for its exceptional employee offerings!
#LI-NOV = Novartis