108,000 associates reimagining medicine for more than 799 million people globally. That is also the number of people you may impact as our new internal consultant. We are growing our internal consulting team with talented candidates coming from consulting firms with project and program management experience. This role provides an outstanding opportunity for global exposure to various consulting programs within Novartis.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support and drive strategic business projects for Novartis Group which are supported by the CEO and the Executive Committee, with the aim of improving economic value and securing future driven advantage.
• Plan, develop, and lead projects, based around key Novartis products in major markets, that deliver substantially greater outcome improvement than from the product alone and deliver substantially greater financial rewards
• Drive and lead strategic projects from project scoping, creating content and leading partners to generating insights, and preparing outputs which enable informed decisions. This will require collaboration working with APAC team & other regions
• Design and deliver an organization-wide capability building program to build a cadre of leaders within Novartis Divisions who can lead such projects and further build capabilities in colleagues.
• Responsible for hiring and developing external capability building consultants.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
Novartis is committed to building an outstanding, inclusive work environment and diverse team’s representative of the patients and communities we serve.
What you will bring to the role:
• Graduate or Post-graduate Degree in Science/Business, further professional experience in change management, project management, facilitation, process excellence, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
• 7-15 years’ experience leading significant process improvement or consulting projects for large global companies. Hands-on experience in drug launches within any of the key Bus, launch management would be strongly preferred.
• Fluent and proficient in English and Japanese language (read, write and spoken) as this role will be supporting local and global projects
• Extensive experience in operational excellence, business analysis, process improvement and / or change management
• A shown change agent with significant project and program management experience from top consulting firm
• Skills & Knowledge: Critical thinking and planning, analyzing Partner requirements, crafting, and delivering story flows and presentations for Management, knowledge of current and future global business trends
About Novartis Japan:
Novartis Pharma KK operates as a pharmaceutical company. The Company develops, produces, imports, and sells prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines, and health-care products. Novartis Pharma's products are used in cardiovascular, cancer, respiratory, and central nervous systems.
Attractive office location, flexible time management, strong work/life balance, flexible working hours, truly multinational and dynamic organization, multicultural environment and cross-functional hub location
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity, and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous, and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!