Oncology Partnership Manager
Oncology Partnership Manager
Job DescriptionYour work at Novartis Oncology can truly transform people’s lives.
And as we strive to reimagine oncology care your impact will only grow. Join us!
Novartis Oncology - a dynamic and evolving team is looking for a curious, open to learn and experiment and purpose driven colleague to join us on a full-time permanent position as Oncology Partnership Manager for Varna and Burgas region.
Work location could be Varna or Burgas
Responsible for driving brand promotion, account management, creation and execution of customer engagement plans through different communication channels for Novartis Oncology & hematology portfolio in the region.
The role enables customer and patient centric solutions as well as better treatment decisions and consequently leads to patient/business targets achievement.
Promotion & Account management:
- Build first-class relationships with external stakeholders in the territory – be first point of contact
- Deep and up to-date knowledge of the promoted diseases, products and patient journey
- Promote products through impactful interactions with target customers using all communication tools that complement F2F approach - virtual, mobile, digital
- Generate customer and market insights to support or drive the development and implementation of cross-functional disease area strategy and tactics
- Making data-based decisions: monitor and analyse data linked to business performance and external environment (market, healthcare system, digital trends, patient and customer needs, etc). Perform territory/account analyses
- Develop and implement strategic account plans within assigned territories
- Successfully deliver on the regional commercial objectives (market/patient shares, etc.) of assigned products.
- Ensure personalized engagement and customer satisfaction by deep understanding of customer & patient needs
- Identify customer / patient journey micro-moments that lead to development and implementation of cross-functional strategy, tactics, territory account plans
- Drive the co-creation and pilot innovative solutions with the outside-in approach (customer-centric and patient-centric) which create value to key customers and stakeholders (incl. co-creations and collaborations with external players)
- Cross-functional collaboration with: Medical, Marketing, Market Access, Patient Relations, Omni channel manager and Finance
OMNI Channel execution, Data/Digital enablement:
- Generate customer and market insights that support the creation of impactful OMNI channel engagement (OCE) plan for the assigned territory
- Secure OCE plan execution with all relevant external stakeholders through personalized customer interaction
- Explore new ways to interact and connect with key stakeholders embracing technology.
- Co-creation of customers or patient-centric digital solutions
- Constant upskilling and digital development
Minimum requirements- Minimum of 2 years’ sales experience in Healthcare / Pharma / related business.
- Previous experience in medical/scientific field (Oncology/Hematology or specialty medicine) is a plus.
- Outstanding ability to develop meaningful partnerships and be an outstanding team player.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, with the ability to communicate and build effective relationships with remote colleagues
- Clearly demonstrated ability to manage projects, create and execute marketing strategies
- Strong business acumen, negotiation, and analytical skills.
- Entrepreneur and experimentational mindset is encouraged.
- Education : University degree in University Degree in Science (Pharmacy, Medical)
- Fluency in Bulgarian and English required.
Why considers Novartis?
- 769 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2020. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
- We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
- Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.